Fashiontoast/Rumi Neely is pretty much my favorite, but otherwise it’s street style, random tumblr pictures, and assorted people. People who’s styles I like include but are not limited to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Alexa Chung, Miley Cyrus, Behati Prinsloo, Nicole Richie, Miranda Kerr, Harry Styles, Erin Wasson, Sofia Richie, Elin Kling, Jessica Hart, Kylie Jenner, Sienna Miller. In a sort of particular order.
Yes, if it’s super simple.
Brandy Melville or Urban Outfitters!
- plain, graphic, or striped tee, Converse, Birkenstocks or ankle boots
- chunky sweater, ankle boots or platform sandals
- a simple cami, platform sandals or minimal heels
- a graphic sweatshirt, (ponyhair) slip ons
- denim shirt, Birkenstocks, ankle boots, or slip ons
- tank, chunky cardigan, wedges or ankle boots
- crop top, maxi skirt (print palazzo pants also work), sandals or ankle boots, a fedora or beanie
- print or plain romper, denim jacket, slip ons or white Converse
- slip dress, crop sweater, platform sandals or boots
- plain tee or tank, lace shorts, ankle boots or sandals
I’m so sorry! Okay I suggest a skater skirt, boyfriend jeans, a denim shirt, simple knits, cut off shorts, simple dresses, a biker jacket, black and gray cardigans, lace shorts, slip dresses, and band/graphic tees. :)
Black, white, and in between and anything leather! Simple athletic looking tops and a mini skirt or shorts would be cool.
Boyfriend jeans, a striped long sleeve tee or chunky sweater, and black Converse or black ankle boots. x
Try Reformation, RevolveClothing, Shopbop, and if necessary put in those filters in Polyvore! x
Black leather or beige suede. x
Do you mean Balenciaga? Yes!
Eh, it doesn’t seem worth it to me. Sorry!