Yeah but I don’t know why, it’s annoying.
Not the biggest fan of them. But you could wear them with white or light wash jeans? x
No problem! I’m sorry it didn’t work.
- denim shirt and lace shorts
- a simple tank, bralette, cut offs
- crochet top and print shorts - crop top and printed maxi skirt
- loose white blouse thing or any tee, leather skirt
- sweater/hoodie, leather skirt
- biker jacket, plain tee, black jeans
- band tee, ripped medium wash jeans
- black crop top, flannel, boyfriend jeans (not too loose)
- simple slip and shift dresses, all black or all white, nothing too lacy or layered
- flannel, leather skirt or pants
- plain or graphic tee, cut offs, flannel on top
- crop top or sweater, skater skirt
Oh and I loved MK with the fur sweater/coat and skort
Depends on the weather!
- velvet or normal blazer, band tee, black skinny jeans, ankle boots
- blazer or overcoat, light sweater of tee, cut offs, ankle boots
- any simple dress, ankle boots
I pretty much stick to black, white, and blue but I would suggest burgundy!
Wait did you ask this on KendallKylieJStyle too? I guess the answer doesn’t really change.